6.15.07
1. Reading the advertisement posters that are all over the public transport and billboards and such.
2. The crazy weather that brings sun and rain and wind and humidity and cooling effects all within one hour and then repeating itself 23 more times in one day.
3. Buying fresh vegetables and bread nearly every day.
4. How much time I have to read cause I get to ride public transportation.
5. Sleeping with my windows open, because for some reason, the super noisy highway under my window has been closed every night this week.
6. My apartment. I love it.
7. Crepes. They sure are yummy.
8. Learning fun new vocabular words, like 'la chenille' and 'griffoner' and all the many uses of 'coup'.
9. Taking long walks in the city and finding new places to be my favorite.
10. My job is one good time, I tell ya. Not easy, but I do love it, and I love it in Paris.
P.S. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! And Congratulations to Lo-Ren, who legally became Lo-La this past Saturday...
1 comment:
and here I thought New England had odd weather. I guess you got us beat hands down :-)
Post a Comment