Thursday, November 22, 2007 (aka, Thanksgiving)
This year's top 10 (random) things I am thankful for...
10. Baguettes
9. My big armed cozy reading chair
8. The 2-cup cute little coffee pot in my room that is just the right size
7. The long black sweater jacket I found at a market for 10 euros
6. All my friends named Amanda who make me laugh so hard
5. Each of the MMTAT's--for a different reason for each one
4. That the local bakery people have begun to recognize me and are so nice
3. Sunshine in France...it's a beautiful thing
2. The internet--I really, really am thankful for it!
1. God is bigger and stronger than rocks that are sealed so that situations won't change (see Daniel 6:17 and Matthew 27:66)
And...Super thankful that KKW and Master Yoda are coming in LESS THAN ONE MONTH! I'm starting to get so excited I can hardly contain it! I am thankful to each of you that still comes and reads my blog. Yall rock. Have a great Thanksgiving!
3 comments:
and a Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
Hope you had a good thanksgiving. You're pretty high up on my thankful list this year!
Oh, oh, that reminds me. Thank you for the chocolate that you sent back with bria. Not only was it very tasty but it was fun to think about where it came from too.
Post a Comment