Saturday, May 24, 2008

Currently in Paris

May 24, 2008

I guess I should have posted something to say I am back in Paris. I sort of forgot. I'm back in Paris! It was great to be back in the states. I enjoyed every minute of it. And suprisingly, once I'd gotten past the goodbyes, it wasn't hard to come back to Paris. While I was in VA and TN, it seemed surreal, like I'd never lived in Paris. Now that I'm back here, it seems surreal that I went to the states...did I? Was I actually there?

My credit card bill reminds me that I must have been.

My mom and Meme arrive in the city of light this Wednesday. And then I leave the city of light on June 3 for a whopping 11 weeks! I'll be spending the summer in Marseille. Yippee!

Not much else to say right now.

No comments: