In the last month, I have worked more hours than I even know how to count. I'm averaging 15 hour days five days a week, with Saturdays being an ever slow 8 hour day. Eek. I've also written a daily devotional for 30 days...which is why there's been no blogging. My wrist is screaming "no more typing, please!"
I have enjoyed the warmer weather. 93 degrees yesterday. Bliss. I love sleeping with the windows open and a fan blowing on me and waking up by taking a cool shower. The Marseille I love is Marseille in the summer...and summer is upon me! Happiness.
I will be moving out of my apartment tomorrow and into a hotel. Where I will live until mid-August. Then I will travel until I return to the states on Sept 7th, known to people-who-don't-know-me as Labor Day. (To the rest of you, it's BETTERCOUNTRY-RETURNS-TO-AMERICA-day!) Then, the blogging will pick up in full speed to keep yall up to date with my reverse culture shock/re-entry/traveling to a gazillion states in 7 months extravaganza. (TN, VA, NH, Boston, NYC, NC, SC, GA, AL, TX, AR, FL, Bahamas, CA, AL, TN, France). Fun times.
So...more than likely, no blogging (on this blog) until mid-August. You can check back every once in awhile to see if maybe I stopped by. I will be blogging weekly on the work blog. If you receive my newsletters, I'll be sending the work blog address this week. I hope you all have a great summers. Pray for me, if you remember. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment