Thursday, November 26, 2009

Top 10 Thanksgiving 2009

Are you ready for it? It'll be fast.

Top 10 non-traditional things I am thankful for this year.

10. SNOW in Marseille!!! Hands down my favorite day I ever had in France.
9. Princess Harry came to France and we got to debrief together our last 2+ years after having left the Farm together back in 2006.
8. Friends: Jelly Bean, Barney, the camelridingcowgirl, notpoems.
7. Getting to see the Tour de France pass through Marseille. Super cool.
6. The Mad Dash about Europe 2009.
5. Getting to stand where Martin Luther stood and said "Here I stand." Pretty awesome moment.
4. That I still have a job. Pretty amazing.
3. Time in America. With friends. In English. Traveling around. Good stuff.
2. Concentrated time with all my family. Really good stuff.
1. Getting so much worship time in English this year. Needed.

No comments: