If I had Facebook, these would be some of the statuses I would have had over the last few days...
--saw donkey's ears and a whole cow's head at the butcher.
--has goats and sheep living in the field across from my apartment.
--jammed my hand in the door and possibly broke a finger...
--really really hates the birds that chirp loud and annoying just outside my window.
--likes my apartment, especially the shower. Strong water pressure and hot water in Africa makes a good combination.
--the strawberries are rocking my world.
6 comments:
So glad you have arrived safe and sound, well except maybe your finger is not so safe or sound! Be careful....Thanks for letting us hear from you - remembering you always, Shelby
one of my favorite sights were the great big meal tubs of camel's hooves... just waiting to be cooked. yum...
kimberly
praying your finger ISN'T broken! donkey ears, eh? Sounds like something I'd read about in a Terry Pratchett book :-)
Thanks for sharing. Wish I could have caught you on skype...not sure the time difference...will look into that. Remembering you! Love, Lanola
...strawberries? yum.
Sorry we didn't get together b/f you left. Very excited for your adventure! Hope your finger heals fast and the birds begin to sound soothing somehow instead of annoying! : )
Post a Comment