Sunday, July 17, 2011

July in Paris Week of Fun

One of the things I love about my job is that I get to have alot of fun while doing it. This week was one of those weeks. Spending time with the interns was the priority of the summer, and this was their week of down time... So we had a bunch of days of going and doing fun stuff that was "down time" for them and "work" for me. I loved every minute!

On Monday, we went and did tourism, just wandering around.
On Tuesday, I actually took the day off and to myself.
On Wednesday, we went and saw the final installment of Harry Potter...two days before it came out in the US. There were 20 of us at the theatre. How much fun is it to go to the movies with 19 other people?!
On Thursday, we went to the Bastille Day celebrations at the Eiffel Tower.
On Friday, Hugs and I did some other work in the morning while the interns went to Versailles. Then, we skipped out on meeting them at Versailles, met up with one of my previous interns, and went to the Parc de Sceaux. Where was this awesome, empty park with a pretty little chateau the whole time I lived in Paris and needed a getaway?!
On Saturday, we had all 20 of the interns over to our apartment for a crepe party. Loads of fun!!! But I fell sick with a summer cold that night, and had to miss out on Sunday's Girls' Night Out.

It was a great week.

No comments: