Thursday, September 15, 2011

A few Facebook statuses

Here are a few Facebook statuses from the past month that I don't want to forget...

"While working on my visa renewal paperwork, I discovered that one of the things I have to send in is an honor statement to not live in a polygamous state while living in France. Well, that's a new one."

"You know you live overseas when you look at the past expiration date on an American item you brought over with you, that you can't get here, and think, "meh...it'll be alright."

"Cute little old French lady approached me and said, "I've never ridden the metro before. Where am I and which stop is the train station?" Then she counted each stop along the way to know when to get off. So cute!"

"I am still always a little surprised when I see goats for sale in the middle of the city street market."

No comments: