Sunday, July 28, 2013

Vacation!

I meant to blog the next step in the Adding to the Kitchen series I've been on before I left for vacation, and well, ran out of time.  Train leaves this morning and I don't have time to upload the photos and tell of the tears that came before the pretty pretty finally came.  Oh well.

I'm headed to Paris for a week to hang out with the Real McCoys and some dear long-time friends from years past.  All the while, the Superheroes will be staying at my place in Marseille.  (Therefore, potential robbers beware: they're even bringing their guard dog with them.  I may be gone, but house is far from empty!)

So...blogging will return for a brief moment in the middle of August with more kitchen updates, July instagrams, and perhaps stories from Paris.

Hope the heat isn't getting to ya.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a fun vacation - looking forward to "seeing" you when you get back. Love ya.