Friday, August 18, 2006

Any and All Virtual Housewarming Gifts are Welcome!

Well, several of yall have made my morning more happy than it was already! Bria told me she thinks I'm "wicked cool." (Isn't it great to be appreciated by a young person?) Then Faux sent me a virtual housewarming gift (see above picture) and told me that "cool doors" always make her think of me. Hee... I do love a cool door! (P.S. Faux--I loved cool doors my whole life, but I must give credit where it is due. Russ is the one who got me started on taking pictures of cool doors. It's his thing.) Then BCP wrote me a fun email too. BCP--it was really hard for me to think up a new name to call myself here. The old one fit, you know? And eter nal no mad fits too, except I googled it, and come to find out some major homosexual guy/movement (I didn't read any of it to find out) claims the same name...ho hum. I decided to abbreviate...Soj.

Question for all of you who have figured out how to do it--how do I put a picture as my wallpaper on the blog, or up in the banner? Thanks!

And I leave you with this good food for the day--"The Lord is gracious, slow to anger, rich in love, and good to all."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.