Saturday, September 08, 2007

one of the many reasons why i love living in europe

sept 8, 2007



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

I went on a walk today in the city with my mp3 player plugged into my brain to tune out the world, and Sue-Wee's camera in hand. It was a good walk. I took 120 photos, and stumbled across this little orchestra playing in one of my favorite little square's in the city. I sat there for about an hour, listening...reading...taking pictures...doing nothing but enjoying all of the life around me. It was pure bliss.


I also went to my 'boyfriend's' house: Le Maison de Victor Hugo. Here's a picture of the two of us together. Aren't we a cute couple?


He's enamored with me, can't you tell? He can't stop staring down at me. Hehe.

5 comments:

TripleNine said...

I would much rather listen to that on a street corner than someone banging on drums or trying to rap. Lucky you.

Anonymous said...

I'd take the drums, rap, or the orchestra. It's all fun to me.
I think I better give you my friendly advice- watch out for that boyfriend of yours. He seems to have a rather big head...
:)
~Megan

Booker said...

I can't see either the movie or the pictures. Pooh! I suspect it is my computer. I'll have to try from another one tomorrow...

bettercountry said...

DJ--I think it's you, cause nobody else seems to be having trouble. Sorry.

Booker said...

Yeah, it was me.

Anyway, I have to agree with Megan. He looks like he's allowed "fame" to go to his head. He's probably unbearable to "live" with, hehehehe ;-)r