December 3, 2007
Some random things from France...
--There were riots in a couple of suburbs last week. It wasn't near me, though, and I didn't experience anything from there, thank goodness.
--There were near hurricane-force winds last night, and rain to match it. What is that in France, a tempest? I was cozied up inside.
--There is terrible graffitti with cuss words and a death threat in the stairwell of my building on the 7th floor. I didn't slow down in the stairwell to read it all thoroughly, but it has me a bit perplexed.
--I get to see Harry (remember her, from when I lived on the farm?) for a few hours during her layover on her way back to India this week. I'm excited.
--The paint on the ceiling of my bathroom is chipping something fierce, and I don't know what to do about it.
--KKW will be here a week from tomorrow, and I'm taking her on a surprise trip to another country. I'm so excited I can hardly contain it.
--Master Yoda will be here in 16 days. Even more excitement.
--I put the final (quilting) stitch on a quilt that I've been working on for the last 16 months. Now all I have to do is bind that baby up, and it will be finished! It's beautiful, and I love it.
That's about it for now. I hope everyone is having a wonderful December so far!
2 comments:
Will you post a photo of your quilt?
6inches of snow, that is all I have to say about December so far :-(
Post a Comment