Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
;">
April 6, 2008
I've been meaning to write about the weather for awhile now. I used to say that I didn't like smalltalk about things such as the weather, but after living here...I now understand why people talk about it. We are now in our sixth MONTH of winter here. (It turned cold at the end of October.) While this week was beginning to lift our hopes that maybe, just maybe the rain and cold had left us behind...the weather decided to play a cruel, cruel joke. It snowed this afternoon. Only for a few minutes. But still!
I don't want to wear coates or scarves anymore until next winter. I want to experience the sunshine for more than one or if I'm lucky, two days in a row. I want to see blue skies and sit alongside the Seine for hours. (I'd say that I want to sit in the Tuileries and read, but someone just added a HUGE sculpture of a spider that is bigger than the tree I always sat near to read. Guess I need to find a new favorite reading spot in the city.)
I'm mad at the groundhog. (On the bright side: 26 days until I leave for the US, where, hopefully, May will mean spring!)
1 comment:
I feel your pain. Snow is no good, and especially not in April...
Post a Comment