I'm currently in Virginia for my friend Lanola's wedding. It's fun times. I'm off next week to see the Suits and toddler Schlomo and baby Sputnik. Then, back to Paree!
Here's a few completely random thoughts--
- The 5 dollar bill is purple?!
- Skittles come in chocolate flavor now?!
- Starbucks cups are currently brown and not green?!
- One forgets how big American cars are until you are away from them for awhile. I live in the land of Smart Cars and Mini Coopers. Now I'm in the land of Hummers, Jeeps, and other very big cars.
- Americans dress very casual.
- While I was very wide-eyed in NYC, I feel right at home in VA...like I never left.
Okay, off to wash my hair in the Virginia water that has always been so good for me. Seriously, I do love Virginia. And watching Lanola and her NavyMan...I believe the state slogan is true. :)
3 comments:
ooo... so jealous you're in the States now! Live it up!!
hey! I'm going to go to college in VA! Glad for the good review.
hahaha...it sounds like I'm all excited that you said Va is for lovers...
Post a Comment