Friday, August 28, 2009

No internetting in the Alps

My blogging this next week(s) might seem a little jumbled. I have a post I want to write about last week in a place that was a little piece of heaven...but don't have the time just yet to sit down and sort it out in my head.

I wanted to tell you that I went to Worms, Germany, where Martin Luther said "Here I stand." I've posted a video from the movie, Luther, to show you where I stood. (If you haven't seen that movie, please go watch it. It's one of my favorites!) I'll write more about that day later.

I leave tomorrow for the "Mad Dash About Europe" as the CamelRiding Cowgirl is calling it. There will be plenty of blog posts...but they might not be uploaded (or pictures either) until after I return to the US. Don't want to spend my vacation time in front of a computer, you know?

So...I'll be back online sometime just after Labor Day. (Also known as "bettercountry Returns to America Day). Until then...

No comments: