--Flip flops with heels.
--A cheerleader wearing purple house slippers in Verizon.
--Super noisy restaurants.
--Remembering that it's okay to go right on red.
--How big American cars are.
--Pomegranate seems to be the flavor of the month.
--All the flavored iced-teas at restaurants.
--Credit cards, credit cards, credit cards. I think it's a conspiracy. For what, I don't know...
--Meals are fast.
--Cheese tastes funny.
--Walking is not popular.
--Houses are huge enough to have a small country inside.
--Shopping and eating out appears to be the only things to do with people.
--It is possible to survive life without a television--even in America.
--Nobody seems to honk their car horn ever.
--There are so many crickets! Gah! Which is worse--pigeons or crickets? I don't know.
--Americans love color, and that makes me happy.
--Girls wear rubber rain boots with shorts.
--Busy bees, these Americans. Everyone's always on the go. Nobody sits still anymore.
--I was told, "Have a blessed day," when leaving a store, and that made me smile.
1 comment:
Big houses. I was reading in National Geographic about how American houses are about 30% larger than what we built in the 70's.
and Hurray for right on red! I love that law...
Post a Comment