Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Interns

Well, they all arrived safe and sound.  I think they all left safe and sound.  We sure did have a good time while they were here.  

Here they are on their first day, after having completed L'Amazing Race to learn their way around the city.
 Little did I know when I was getting those expensive degrees in college and grad school that it would mean my job would look like this: leading 11 students and a professor around the south of France on trains, trams, metros, and buses.
 Here they are hard at work in Nice.
And then... this is what happens when you leave your phone unattended and unlocked.








I might have to save that last one as my wallpaper on the phone.  :)  I'd walked in the room while they were doing these shenanigans, and they all looked mighty guilty.  It wasn't until a few days later that I figured out what they'd been up to that night.

Did I mention that I sure did have some fun while they were here?

1 comment:

notpoems said...

hahahaha!! that's awesome...