Friday, May 31, 2013

May Instagram

I won't post all the Instagram photos, since some are already posted elswhere.  Here are the ones that didn't fit in to any of the posts I put up from the month of May.

While playing a dice game called Zilch, I needed to roll a five to win.  The Bodybuilder taunted me saying that I wouldn't be able to roll one.  I took the chance and rolled, and well...looky there.  
 Nice is just so...nice.  I never get tired of saying that.
 One Friday, at 5pm, the up escalators at the train station broke down.  Just cruel.
 People lined up in my kitchen with paper plates?  Must be a crepe party.  An annual summer event since 2009.
 Sunday morning Arab market.  One of my happy places.
 They were selling turtles.  This lady was trying to get him to poke his head back out.  She didn't succeed.
Also, no photo of it, but this May was SO COLD.  I had to pull my sweaters and jackets back out!  It was still only in the high 50's and low 60's even up until the very end of the month.  I'm sure once the heat arrives, I'll long for those cooler temps to come back.  But it's been very bizarre.  Happy May!!!

1 comment:

notpoems said...

crepe party?! I have not heard about this annual event...it sounds marvelous!