All good things must come to an end, and so did our lovely lovely time in Greece. I wish I could blog about the final three days there, but life is kicking into gear here, and so I need to get back on task, and blogging events that happen currently...not three weeks ago. Haha.
Our final night, all of us Marseille folk (plus a few friends) went to the Lovely Lovely Tavern (that's what it was called, I can't make this stuff up) for dessert and coffee. It was a lovely lovely time. (The silliness of that joke doesn't get old.) Here's me and Barney and the Artist. Aren't we lovely lovely?
Because nothing is ever easy or makes sense...instead of a quick direct flight from Athens to Marseille, we had to fly all the way up to Amsterdam, have a nearly 5 hour layover, and then fly back down to Marseille. We left the resort at 8:50am and got home around midnight.
Not only that, but we went from 90 degrees to well, whatever it was in Amsterdam, it was not 90 degrees. I was COLD. As I walked by this screen, I felt heat radiating from it, and before I knew it...I was like a lizard stuck to a wall. (I thought you might appreciate that.)
If you missed the previous Greece posts, here they all are in order:
8. It's All Greek to Me (the post you're reading...hahaha)

1 comment:
all good things must come to an end...except one. sigh. thanks for letting us in on the wonderfulness of Greece. also, you make a very cute lizard! :-)
Post a Comment