Happy New Year Everyone! I can't believe that it's 2014! (or that Alabama lost last night to Oklahoma in the Sugar Bowl! What?!) Where does time go?!
Do you know what it being 2014 means? I've been blogging for 10 years! Wowzah. That's a lot of blog posts! And I know that many of you haven't been with me the whole ten years, so you may have missed out on some of those old posts...
So, this year, I'm going to do repost an old post once a week. It may be a Throwback Thursday, a Flashback Friday, a Memory Monday. I wish I could be consistent and do it the same day every week, but really...I'm just not that routine. I'm looking forward to revisiting some of my old writings and presenting to you some of my favorites from over the years.
Look for that to start next week.
Today...I updated the post from December 22nd, From the Mount of Olives to the West Bank with photos and details. You can read it by clicking HERE. Some day I will finish putting up all the photos and writing about the trip to Dixie. Hopefully sometime before my next trip, whatever (and whenever) that may be!
Have a great weekend, and don't forget to wear orange and blue on Monday and root for the Auburn Tigers! WAR EAGLE!!!
1 comment:
yay! this means I get to enjoy all the best stories from the years I wasn't reading your blog...without going back to read all those posts! (because we both know how long that might take....)
Post a Comment