I went, as I normally do when I have a few minutes, scanning through the blogs of all my friends around the world. I went to my friends' in China first, and enjoyed their pictures that always make me laugh so much. Then I went to the next one, and was surprised to see that there were thumbnails where pictures should be. Interesting. Moving on to the next blog, the same thing happened. I clicked on the thumbnail, which took me to another website.
Arabic everywhere, and then this message in English:
"We apologize the site you are attempting to visit has been blocked due to its content being inconsistent with the religious, cultural, political and moral values of the 'this country'. "
Well, I do declare! That's a first! (China must be more acceptable than Africa...) Even the pictures on my blog were blocked! I'm going to have to figure out how to get around that one...
Tuesday, March 22, 2005
Normal Internet Message in a Muslim Country?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment