So I'm in California (big grin), hanging with Whitey (big grin) and just all around am enjoying myself. I hadn't been on the ground even an hour before I had a Double Double with grilled onions (big big grin...I was so dagum excited about it I think the girl who took my order thought I was on crack.) I heard Erwin McMannus speak TWICE. I went to the Happiest Place on Earth today (and OH MY WORD do I ever have a story to tell! but I'm waiting till I have pictures to prove it, cause you might just think I was fabricating otherwise. Be anticipating, folks, antcipating. It's a doosey. And no, I didn't see Brad Pitt.)
So I guess the biggest news of my trip thus far (besides the doosey of a story-to-come) is that Whitey's grandfather died the morning I arrived, and she therefore has to leave and go to Oklahoma. Doesn't that just figure? She flies me out to Cali for some good hanging time, and then can't be here! So...happy birthday to me--she bought me a ticket up to San Fran so I can see all my old peeps (and my beloved city by the bay) for two days. SO...Sunday I'm flying to San Fran, where I'll hang with my beautiful Gerber Daisy friend, eat some yummy chinese at the Taiwon restaurant, see friends and babies and fog and steep streets. I plan on sitting in Patrick's Park and just being with Jesus a little bit too.
I'm a happy camper. Must sleep now. Hollywood tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment