I got to eat at In and Out, Naan and Curry (my absolute favorite San Fran restaurant), Taiwan (the best Chinese food outside of China), the Crepevine, and the Dipsea. My stomach is happy.
I got to hear Erwin McMannus (twice), Sonic Flood, Alice, and several of my friends share on a heart to heart/face to face level. My ears are happy.
I got to go to Disneyland, Hollywood, Mosaic, Coit Tower, the Palace of Fine Arts, the Headlands, my old school stomping grounds, Patrick's Park, and the house on 5th and G. My feet are happy.
I got to see Whitey, some traveling friends, Gerber Daisy friend, Faux, some dorm friends, my old accountability partner (and her new baby), my friend I used to share a wall with, and the Golden Gate Bridge. My soul is happy.
On the plane, I got to fly above a storm of black clouds. Below me, there was lightening flashing. Above me were stars. It felt like I was flying through outer space. (Glad the ride didn't break like a few days ago...) It was so amazing that I began to cry at the glory of our God. My eyes are happy.
Security at the airport took my brand new (and therefore full) tube of Lancome lip gloss. Because I look like a terrorist, right. My purse is not happy. I drank some Mighty Leaf tea today and felt better.
I re-entered my world on the farm today to be told that I have to finish four quilting projects by Tuesday, a writing project by next Thursday, and I have several days of meetings ahead. Welcome home.
No comments:
Post a Comment