I bought my ticket to leave the farm today. Such happiness! And even more happiness--the ticket cost me $5. Because I used skymiles.
In three weeks--I'm outa here! Itinerary: Texas, Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, (claire--that coffee is looking a little more real), South Carolina, France!
Excuse me while I go do the happy dance again.
5 comments:
Really?! When?! I have a coffee shop ALL PICKED OUT!!!
I've got an email in my inbox with details (questions, actually)--I'll send it when I get off work today.
Freedom!!!!![just like in Braveheart too :-)]
congrats and may the remaining time not be TOO hectic...
Happy dance for you!!!! Wish I was going to be around ONLY so I could see you (since I'm around GA, AL, TN). But alas, I leave tomorrow (to do that crazy travel thing). Happy dance for me!
Hey, glad to know the ticket is in hand. Keep me posted. Don't you need to watch Amelie to prepare?! *wink*
Post a Comment