Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Why I LOVE where I live!!!

Fall colors are one of my favorite things in life! I love being in Virginia in October! So happy!
Check out the "rolling hills" of the my precious little farm. Don't you wish you lived here? Ha!
Self portrait.

4 comments:

brilynne said...

not bad for not being new england! ;-)

Booker said...

*agrees with Bri :-)

Did you use PS to do the Selfportrait? Cause that is just cool! Ethereal was the word that popped into my head at first :-)

and nice rolling hills. Reminds me of my aunt an uncles place that they used to have out in NY.

bettercountry said...

No photo shop. Just held the camera up in front of me and clicked! I took a bunch, but um...yeah, not so great.

TripleNine said...

I have to agree with DJ on this one. Self portrait rocks! Hope you are getting better.