Friday, July 13, 2007

A steady stream of blog posts!

So um, I'm giving yall a bunch of blog posts to tide you over while I'm gone. Yes-sir-ree, I'm leaving the country on Sunday. I'm going to North Africa. Yippee! I've wanted to go to this particular country since around 2000 or so, and have really wanted to go to Africa in general for the past few years. Here I come.

I promise to take lots of pictures (and yes, LoLa, of doors--just for you!), and I'll write in my journal muchly while I'm there and then transfer that to the blog once I return. Yippee. I'll be back on July 22. Give me a day or two to sleep, read a particularly famous book that is coming out on the 21st, and then I'll get yall all caught up.

Tomorrow is Bastille Day, of which I am very excited. My very first one. Happy storming-the-prison-overthrowing-the-government-and-beginning-the-reign-of-terror-all-the-while-becoming-the-brand-new-republic-day! I'm excited to wear red, white, and blue, and watch fireworks and have a picnic and pretend that I'm celebrating the 4th of July. I'll probably have stories to tell about crazy people in Paris (cause I'm still a magent for them)...but they'll come after Africa.

And I've gotten back into posting a daily photo over at the photoblog...so go check those out when you have time.

No comments: