OCT 1, 2007
Thanks for all the birthday love! I did have a great day. Here's a quick recap.
Last week I went and had my hair cut and colored.
Saturday I went and saw the 3rd movie in the Bourne triology. Loved it.
Sunday I went for a walk all by myself in Paris...good times.
Monday, actual day of the birthday...
--Slept in. Got up and opened the one present I had so far. (A book about Paris).
--Drank good strong coffee while reading the 8,000 messages people had sent. Facebook is so awesome...it lets you know when your friends' birthdays are, so you never miss anyone (who's a member anyway). So I got lots of facebook love. And e-cards.
--I cleaned my apartment. I know, a wierd thing to do on my birthday, but I'm so much happier when it's clean. So I cleaned it.
--OH! A first in my life, ever--I changed the vacuum bag!
--I went downstairs HOPING that my package from my mom would be there...and it was! Yippee! More opening of presents. New movies and another season of ER. Thanks mom!
--I made myself a Mocha cake. (ie, a chocolate and coffee flavored cake.)
--The MMTAT's came over with flowers and drawings for the fridge. I got sang to in French and English. The TAT's of the MMTAT's are just too cute.
--Wolfie and Belle came over for the evening, and brought a yummy French pastry. And chocolate. And a new pair of earrings.
--Then Manue (my French neighbor/friend) stopped by with flowers.
--Then Sue-Wee came home and also gave me earrings.
--We all ate banana pancakes together.
--I played Catan (my favorite game) with Wolfie and Belle while Sue-Wee talked to us...and we all laughed alot.
--Then my brother called me on Skype! Yeah!
And...a bunch of us are reading David Copperfield together, starting today. Feel free to join us if you want.
Thanks for all the birthday love. It was a good day.
2 comments:
We went to see the Bourne movie a while ago and the whole time I was cringing and trying to cover my belly because it was SO LOUD so much of the time that I was afraid that the baby would be traumatized.
Must have recipe for Mocha Cake. Someday.
So happy for you with the new season of ER. Serious YAYS.
And your birthday isn't over yet...*smiles mysteriously*
Re:photoblog/birthday entry:
That was just funny when you described how there was no "32" on that one particular street.
Trusting your weekend goes splendiforous!
Post a Comment