Sunday, October 07, 2007

weekend away in Picardie

Oct 7, 2007

This weekend, I went away with 9 other lady friends to the region just northwest of Paris called Picardie. On Saturday, we wandered around a town called Senlis and then lazied over to the Chateau de Chantilly. (Which might just be my favorite new Chateau.)

Then, we stayed at a bed and breakfast on a farm out in the middle of NOWHERE, France. Seriously. I can't even find the name of the place on a map! It was AWESOME. We sat in front of a fireplace and just talked until after midnight. Then a friend, Swimmer, and I stayed up until after 2 talking in our room. She and I and another girl, Jakarta, got up early and walked around the small farming village taking pictures of the sunrise with the foggy mist.

And the videos explain the rest of the morning. It was great.


(Photos will be up on Facebook and/or Photoblog over the days/weeks to come. I took over 300...)

1 comment:

Booker said...

I just loved those videos! City girls indeed :-)

Anyway, glad you had such a good time and took so many pictures. Hope your weekend goes well...