I've been wanting to go to Versailles for a few weeks now to see the gardens in the fall colors. Both times I've gone out to Versailles, I've only gone to the chateau...and I think you faithful readers know how I feel about the chateau. (If you don't know, well...let's just say that it is one of the few places in France that makes me scrunch my nose up in pure hatred.) But the gardens...it's hard to hate gardens, right? And gardens in fall--I thought it'd perfect. I was pretty much right. The bliss is better seen/heard than read...so watch away!
This first one is to all the Fairwood people out there...
This one is of me...
Okay, this next video...GAH! It took me 18,374 attempts to upload it. I seriously gave up 26 times. I'm having uploading issues today. But it finally came up. This video (if the previous one didn't prove it already) shows just how much of a dork I truly am. First, I mess up my French grammar while speaking in English by calling Versailles a "her." Then, well, I just act silly. Mainly cause I was so crazy about those fountains with the classical music playing on the beautiful autumn day.
4 comments:
Wheee! Thanks for the video! And yeah, we only share Melissa with really cool people. :O)
oh your posts are so much fun....I wanna jump in fall leaves at Versailles to the sounds of classical music playing!! *pout* Say hi to Jonda and Kendall for me....I didn't know they were there with you!?!
What happy videos! Thanks!
I wish I could see the vids. But youtube is blocked for me, so I can't. I guess I'll pretend to watch them, in my mind :-D
Post a Comment