I went to the wedding fully expecting every mother I met to try to marry me off to her son, and every friend to her brother. I received ZERO proposals. A first, I must say!!!
Master Yoda, my brother, however...unbeknownst to him, received several offers.
Here's how the conversation went with nearly every single girl I met who wasn't engaged.
Single girl: "Do you have brothers?"
Me: "Yes, I have one."
Single girl: "Is he married?"
Me: "No. But he has a very serious girlfriend."
Single girl: "But they're not married? Tell him to marry me instead."
One girl even said, "Invite me to their wedding. I will convince him then to marry me instead."
Seriously?
Princess Leah, you need not worry. I bragged and bragged that I want to keep you as Master Yoda's girl. You're worth more than 1000 camels!
But it really was a first for me to not be offered to a hundred different Mohammeds, but instead to have girls want to marry my brother and be sad to know that I've only got one, and that one's taken.
1 comment:
haha...well sorry sis that you were not showered with proposals and thanks for sticking up for me i think i have a keeper as well...you need to tell those girls to have more value you in themselves though..they can't be flinging themselves after any boy who is the brother of some girl they know no matter how awesome the girl..they haven't even met me
-MY
Post a Comment