One of the things I love about France is the amazing things that you can almost just stumble upon...or be purposeful to go see...but that are beautiful and awesome and not-normal for an American. Here are a few (in no particular order), from the last few weeks.
Down at the Vieux Port, Smart Car was doing something...an interactive commercial? An exhibit? I don't know what to call it, but they were dancing on their cars, and getting people from the crowd to dance with them. Smart Cars are so small, you couldn't see the cars because of the crowd, but I promise...there were several cars there. The dancers in masks were on top of the car!
This week I've also seen a street band wearing bright pink clown wigs, a man dressed like King Louis 14th doing tricks with cats, experienced the joys of strike season (it's that time of year again), and had a delicious fresh-out-of-the-oven baguette for dinner from the local bakery. I love living in France.
No comments:
Post a Comment