I've been meaning to scan a photo of the floor plan, so that you could see it, but just haven't gotten around to doing it until today, when I was already scanning the 8-gazillion-page rental contract to send to my company for their files. Seriously, that thing a brick it's so thick!
Anyway, here it is. The front door is over on the left, and is in the "back" of the apartment. The two rooms, called a pièce, are on the front of the apartment and face the street. The pièce 1 opens into the kitchen, and into the hallway right in front of pièce 2. (They are not connected by one door, as shown.) Cuisine is the kitchen. SDB is the bathroom, and WC is the toilet room. Pièce 3 is what will be my bedroom. Its window and the kitchen window face an inner coridor of the building that is uber-city-living.
Let's hope that with the windows that close that I don't have a replica of the following scene from a Friends episode, because unlike Joey, I would receive such noise as a curse (joke):
"Whoever blesses his neighbor with a loud voice, rising early in the morning, will be counted as cursing." Proverbs 27:14

1 comment:
I seem to remember a story about that verse from your time in NA, which I now always think of when the verse comes up. :-)
Post a Comment