The fam and I are leaving in about an hour for several fun-filled days with the extended fam in GA. So probably no blogging for me for a few days... Here's my "what-I'm-thankful-for" post.
(Traditional, expected things aside, since I'm thankful for them every day of the year...things like family, friends, and Jesus.)
10. Getting so much one on one time with Master Yoda this year.
9. There are no more plague of crickets.
8. God gave me a year of rest and restoration on a quiet little farm.
7. Aunts and Uncles that are awesome with cool kids and who bless me regularly.
6. I learned to quilt! I am now a quilter! Now that makes for a good year!
5. Friends like Whitey that fly me out to CA. (Space Mountain broke!)
4. Getting to go to three weddings! Such fun! Such bliss!
3. A little baby named Schlomo and his amazing parents, the Suits.
2. Sleeping well for an entire YEAR. Woo-hoo for the zzzz's!
1. The fall leaves this year, and having sight to see them. They felt like a little gift straight from God just to ME.
No comments:
Post a Comment