
Another cousin married off today. I think I've decided I've got some pretty smart cousins, cause they sure know how to pick (and win the hearts of) amazing women! This girl had some spunk! (She'll fit right into the family!) Just to give you a bit of an idea--she had the song 'Yeah!' by Usher as her recessional. And how cool is this? They drove off in a red and black 1957 Chevy.
One other highlight...the minister was a woman, who wore hoochie mama boots and a miniskirt. Seriously never thought I'd see that. And another highlight...seeing my dad loose it with laughter as his daughter (me) and his sister (Auntie K) belt out the lyrics to "Pour some sugar on me" by Def Leppard together. Fun times!
1 comment:
so how in the world are you going to be doing regular posts with all the travelling you'll be doing? My guess is either you won't, or some sort of super-powers will be involved :-)
The images your words brought forth concerning this wedding just made me laugh, a lot! Cheers!
Post a Comment