Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Update

12.26.06
I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas. My family sure did! We ate Chinese on Christmas Eve, and then, the best Christmas day meal ever! We had steak, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole and brownies. It was all yummy and we didn't stuff ourselves sick. We also went together to see the movie Dreamgirls--although I had to beg and plead with my dad and brother to convince them to go! It was fantastic (even the men said so!). SOOO worth seeing!

We're headed south today and tomorrow to go pick up my visa to France. Hallelujah! I'm hoping to post a "year in review" post before I fly on Friday... But there are still 2.5 suitcases to pack, so we'll see if that happens or not. Hehe.

I did, however, post some of my favorite pictorial moments of 2006 on my photoblog. You can hop over there and see those. It only shows one day at a time, but if you look on the left side of the screen, you'll see a small square photo with a date and a left arrow. Click that on each screen and it'll take you to the day before.

No comments: