3.25.07
The above is a photo of an advertisement that ran for gee, about a month, here for this cofee drink to take in the morning. I laughed nearly every time I saw it, cause, um...that there is exactly what I look like in the morning. Ex-act-ly. And oh yeah, that guy refused to move when I was trying to take the picture. The advertisement was gone the next day, so I was glad I took it even with him in it.This next picture is from a store that I'm pretty sure was called "Death to the animals." Those are REAL dead rats hanging in the window. Basically the store sells everything you need to kill whatever vermin plagues you and your house. Never in my life have I seen something like that.
And this picture is for Aunt Pam, who wrote and asked me where all the PEOPLE are. She said it looked like there weren't any people in any of my pictures, and if it was Asia, where she used to live, there would be people everywhere. I wrote her back and said that all the people are on the metro, and it's so packed I can't move to get the camera out of my pocket. But, just to show there really are alot of people in Paris...
2 comments:
Amazing pictures!
Got to love the fact that there's a MacDonald's in the last picture.
So, let me get this straight:
-no adjustable heat
-no AC
-no reliable internet service
-dead rats in the shop windows.
and Europeans think they are "sophisticated"? ;-)
Post a Comment