10. My dear sweet friend Kelly, and all the joy she brings into my life.
9. The trip to America: New York! Princess William! Seeing the Suits! Virginia!
8. Getting to go Lanola's wedding.
7. The whole summer in Marseille. SO THANKFUL.
6. That my Mom and Meme came to visit!!!
5. The growth that came out of Marseille in me.
4. The trip to Egypt. Wowzah!
3. The fall in Paris has helped bring some healing in my relationship with Paris.
2. That I'm getting to move to Marseille very soon.
1. It hasn't happened yet--but I'm very thankful that I'm going to get to go to Morocco for Christmas!
If you'd told me six months ago that I'd be staying in France another year, I never would have believed you! I mean, I sent trunks home with my Mom! But Marseille changed alot, and now here I am, sticking around for another year. And I truly am thankful for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment