Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Top 10 Things I'm looking forward to in Marseille

November 12, 2008

I'm headed down to Marseille today (until Friday) to go visit the prefecture about my visa.  I've been making some lists of things, so I figured today was a good day to post one of them.  Here you go...the top 10 things I'm looking forward to in Marseille.

10.  Living in a smaller city.
9.  Sleeping with the windows open.
8.  Having a balcony.
7.  The graffiti.  Marseille has some awesome stuff.
6.  The local cheap eats.  Oh, I can't even tell you.  There are four different restaurants I can think of right now, where the owners know me by name.  Happiness.
5.  The Arab market.  
4.  Hills.  I love em, and Marseille has em.  Yippee!
3.  Water.  Um, who doesn't want to live on a Mediterranean coast town?
2.  SUNSHINE!!!  WARMTH!!!  (need I say more?)
1.  Friends.  (Not that I don't have friends in Paris.  I do.  I'll miss them.  I'm trying to convince them to move to Marseille too.  But I'm excited to be near my friends down there...)

No comments: