According to the weather forecast yesterday, it was supposed to start snowing on Wednesday. As of 8am Tuesday morning (right now), there is about 4-6 inches on the ground, and it's still coming down.
According to weather.com, there ought to be light snow today, and sun for the next two days...
According to the weather widget on my dashboard, it's snowing right now, but will be sunny and cold today, and snow for the next three days.
And bbc.com doesn't mention the snow whatsoever. The Brits are in denial.
With all this modern technology out there, I still have to look out the window to know what the weather will be. Good thing I'm looking out the window at gorgeous snow. Better go put on my rainboots...
1 comment:
If there was a "like" button on here, I would click it. Go enjoy that wonderful snow, and send some my way if you please! Below-freezing weather just isn't worth it without snow.
Post a Comment