So I've been griping about the prices here ever since I moved
here. I decided awhile back to quit griping about it, because,
well--nobody's listenin'. Then I discovered something yesterday
that made me feel justified about how I feel about prices here.
I normally taxi to Miss Sally's and back (a 20 minute ride with
minimum traffic), for 30 ds total.
A few days ago, I borrowed a company car. I drove it to Miss Sally's,
for five hours to another country and back, to Miss Sally's again, to
my apartment, to the airport, back to Miss Sally's, and one more trip
to my place and back to hers. To fill up the tank after all that?
26 ds!!!
Seeing how there is no public transport here except taxis, will
someone please just agree with me that I am spending a fortune
on taxis? I feel so much better.
Saturday, August 27, 2005
26!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment