Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Go ahead and tell me I'm pitiful

The internet went down over the whole country yesterday. It's back up (obviously...I'm posting on here), but seems to still be highly afflicted. Basically it looks like all encrypted email is not working properly. Which means I can't access mine (via Outlook or on the webmail). Or do work. And I can't use any of my messengers (pout). But I can blog. So strange. I think somebody's trying to read my mail...

So, if you've emailed me in the last 24 hours (which I 'm sure you haven't, because I've been out of the country long enough that most people don't write anymore--yes I'm guilt tripping you out), I can't read it for now. But wait! I have a special offer just for you for today only! WRITE ME WRITE ME WRITE ME, because I love to open my email box after not having done so in a few days, and seeing just how much people love me because they wrote me an email--even if a short one just to say hi. Yes, my love languages are words of affection and quality time. Take a minute to say you love me and I will be FILLED UP with love.

(Somebody's feeling needy.)

Update on my world:
--121 degrees yesterday. Officially HOT. Won't go to the gym because of it today.
--Decided to quit complaining about having to take the meds. Nobody wants to hear that for six months, not even me. But put them and the heat together, and I'm not feeling so good physically.
--Insomnia is very bad (still) and people are suggesting I go see the doc. Yippee. Probably will.
--Put Momma and Daddy Friend and Baby Blake on plane today (okay, into a car to send them to the airport, but still)--very sad and blue. Oh so sad and blue. Probably explains neediness. I should be happy for them to get to return home, but I'm too self-centered for that. (Yes, LS in Tennesse, I admit to the self-centeredness. You love me anyway, don't you?)
--Sparky arrives in less than two WEEKS!!! Helps with the blueness over Momma Friend not being here anymore.
--Doing take two on the applesauce from scratch today. Yummy...
--Following my friend Russ' example and reading 10 pages of the Bible a day. We'll see how long I keep that up.

Okay, that's my world. Glad you came in to visit. Since this blog is my only connection to YOUR world, please do leave a comment (they make me happy), sign my guestbook (little people all over the world makes me happy), send me an email (sort of like a care package--better yet, send one of those too!), and if you still want to know more about ME, read my 101 link at the very bottom of the page. Thanks for reading this far!

And yes, I know I'm a goober.

No comments: