Thursday, August 25, 2005

Flexibility

That's sort of the motto of overseas life. If you're not flexible,
you'll get overly stressed out and have a break down. ha.

So two days ago I paid a rather large deposit on a beautiful
apartment.

Yesterday morning I found out I would NOT move into that
apartment, but would have my deposit transferred to another
apartment in that building that would be available in a month.

This morning I found out the deposit had been returned and we
do not have a spot in that building held for us.

Later this morning I found out I'm not moving at all, but Sparky
is. We'll each live in our own one bedroom apartment, instead of in a
two together.

Flexibility. (And that's not even me telling you all the sorrid details of
how much my job has changed again and again and again until I forget
what I'm doing here.)

If my mood indicator was working, I'd put that I'm grumpy.

No comments: