Well, I really wanted to call my mom today and have a nice long chat with her, seeing how she turns 50 today! But, she went down to Auburn for a football game (War Eagle!)--as
least I think that's what her best friend told me. (My mom's gotten so busy recently being an Auburn mom or something that I only get news of her through her best friend--thanks
Ms. Deb--don't know what I'll do when Ms. Deb becomes an Auburn mom too! --That was an inside joke for Ms.Deb, hehe).
So, MOM! Happy Birthday! Parabens a voce, nesta data querida, muitas felicidades, muitos anos na vida! I'll call you and leave the Dave Matthew's song on the answering machine
that I like to play you on my birthday, but um...you're not there to hear it, and I don't know how well my ipod would sound through Skype.
You've rocked my face off a good half of those 50 years, and I am so glad for each and every single one of them! I hope each year from here forward is better and better than the last!
You've been a great mom, a great person, and a great friend.
I love you gazillions.
Saturday, September 10, 2005
Happy Birthday Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment