Several of you have asked some questions about things that
I guess I left hangin' a bit. Here you go...
--My family in the South is fine. I actually haven't heard
from my parents in Alabama since Katrina hit, but with
them...no news is good news. (And Mom's best friend has
written twice, and I'd figure she'd tell me if my parents
were missing.)
--My friend who took the pregnancy test is NOT pregnant,
and is glad. She said they weren't ready, and as she is just
beginning university...probably a very good thing.
--I am not angry at all about not getting to live with Sparky.
I was grumpy about how much "flexibility" I've had to show in the
last year. I'm not grumpy anymore. What was that song from
Annie? "You're never fully dressed without a smile." I don't
like walking around half-dressed.
--I am back in language school and learning away! Must go do
my homework now before teacher shows up and finds out I
didn't do ANY homework over the weekend. AHHH!
Friday, September 02, 2005
Itsy Bitsy Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment