Poor Suitcase. I think he was beginning to feel settled, make friends, get comfortable in his hidden away spot. Like a sloth, he didn't want to be moved or used or anything. He wanted to get some rest. But alas, he lives to the will of his master, the eternal nomad. And nomads have to stay on the move, correct?
So the trend continues. Since last March, I have not been anywhere longer than 7 weeks. San Francisco, Georgia, San Francisco, Alabama, San Francisco, Alabama, Georgia, Alabama, Georgia, India, Georgia, Alabama, Tennesse, Alabama, Texas, Colorado, Alabama, Virginia, Alabama, Florida, Alabama, Turkey...
And tomorrow I fly to Germany. Where poor suitcase will not even be unpacked, but left open and exposed for three days. Then I fly to England. Where poor suitcase will not be unpacked either, but further exposed for three days. Then I fly back to Germany, spend the night, fly back to Turkey. Three countries in six days. No wonder my suitcase is staring at me with sad and angry eyes.
The eternal nomad sojourns on...
Sunday, January 30, 2005
Poor Suitcase
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment