Well, my time at the farm is almost officially finished. I had my last day of work on Monday. I've been busy trying to get everything done all week long (and I'm STILL not finished!). I fly out early Friday morning to Dallas for wedding #3 this year.
I understand that some people have been confused about my itinerary. I am NOT moving to Paris this week! I don't go until after Christmas. I'll be around the South for two months waiting on my visa.
I apologize for the paucity of posts recently. I'll be back to normal soon.
3 comments:
You have A LOT to do!! :) I hope we'll find time for CPK...we might just have to do it at lunch time.
So I found a coupon tonight for the Poe Museum if you and Harry would like to use it tomorrow.
See you at the farm!
and I thought I was busy! :-)
No I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't be able to keep up with you. Though it would be fun to try :)
Sorry I missed the title contest, but I like what is up there now.
Post a Comment