Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Rat Story (from the UAE)

My friend, Pantene, mentioned recently that she has not made an appearance on my blog yet, and bemoaned the fact that she does not have a blog name. Now she does: Pantene. Because, while she does not use Pantene, she does have Pantene hair like you see in the commercials.

I've referenced "the rats" from the UAE several times recently around her, and so I thought I would put those links in succession for anyone interested.

You can read them all on one page by clicking HERE, just make sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and read UP to get them in order. Or, click the links below to get the story in order.

The rat introduces himself into my life here.
The rat brings a friend over to play here.
The rat begins to stink here.
The rat takes a bath to get rid of the stink here.
The rat introduces himself to my language teacher, thus proving that I am not the only one who hears him, here.
I see the rat here.
The rat tries to come to visit, thus breaking the terms of agreement of our peaceful existence together, and I declare war on him here.
The rats die here. (Yes, turns out there were multiple rats.)
The rat epidemic of my life continues in some slightly humorous turn of fate here.

Yes, in 9 months of living in the UAE, I wrote about rats as many times.

No comments: