After Alhambra, thecamelridingcowgirl and I were sitting at the cafe on board having a coffee to wake us up for the rest of the day after such an awesome journey. While we were sitting there, a lady from the spa was like a spider drawing us into her web. We kept looking over at her and finally wandered over to her table. After confirming that they had spots open for the first day at sea, we signed up for a massage.
So we woke up early, and headed straight up to the spa. I tell you what: an hour long full body massage followed by a facial is a great way to spend a day at sea. Afterwards, this way what the sea looked like: calm, dreamy with clouds, spots of light, realms of various colors because of the clouds. I loved it. I could stare all day...and as relaxed as I was from the massage, I probably did.
The music trivia on day 4 was What's that Classic Rock tune? I was sure I would do better than I had done at Abba. I was, however, terribly overconfident. This trivia put me in my place! The host played mean and would play the shortest little clips ever. In fact, for Bohemian Rhapsody, because it is so recognizable after only a few notes, he only played ONE note. One! Nobody got it. Like I said, the host played mean. I got so few right that I didn't even save my trivia paper. I would have been pouty, but when you're dressed up so pretty...it sure is hard to be pouty!
We all went to the performance in the Metropolis theatre that night. It was a show called Now and Forever: "a high energy look at contemporary Broadway numbers from shows as the Producers, Fosse, Mamma Mia!, and many more." I didn't know that Cabaret was a contemporary Broadway show, but they sure did do a song or two from Cabaret. Actually, the only songs I recognized and knew were from Mamma Mia! and Dreamgirls. Being a Broadway fan, I enjoyed the show.
When we headed back to our stateroom, we were greeted by an elephant. He helped us to order our room service for breakfast for the following day before we headed off to dreamland.
No comments:
Post a Comment