Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Call Me the Chef

Sorry for my grumpy mood earlier. I was already on the road to recovery when I posted that, but am all perky and happiness now. Internet is currently working fine. :)

So ever since I wrote my opinion of why should I make applesauce from scratch when I can buy it at the American store, I've had the hankering to--you guessed it! Make applesauce from scratch. Then, I thought, since I'd be cooking to lift my spirits, might as well go all out. So I went to the store with a good list in hand, returned with my groceries, and went at it.

Applesauce from scratch. Let's just say...you learn from mistakes, right? The next batch will be better...

Marie's mexicorn dip for snacking.

Chocolate cookie dough for snacking.

Chicken tikka masala with basmati rice for dinner.

And a Portuguese lemon drink to enjoy the night away with.

Stomach and heart are full. :)

No comments: