I know I haven't written much this week. Not much to say.
I went to the doctor on Thursday and found out I have to take a horrid medication that I was on 9 years ago. I swore then I would never do it again. Never say never, right? I almost cried right there in the doc's office, but held the tears off until I got to Miss Sally's. So anyway, I'm not looking forward to the next six months of every horrible side effect imaginable. Expect my mood indicator to say "grumpy" more often than not! (Or better yet, pray for me, and it might just say "suprised by joy.")
So I went to the big mall with Momma and Daddy Friend and Baby Blake yesterday to lift my spirits a bit. Normally shopping discourages me more than anything, but I am in need of new clothes (as is Momma Friend, as she does not fit into her maternity clothes anymore, obviously!), and it is sale season. So...I am now broke! I'm usually broke at the end of the month anyway...so the next week will be pinching the pennies in a serious way!
Something Momma Friend and I laughed about while shopping is the curse of shopping for clothing overseas. You spend your money on clothes you wouldn't be caught DEAD wearing while in America! But what do you do? You need clothes, you desire to fit in...
I tried really hard to buy clothes that I think are still "me" and I could pull off in the states, but that people here would find stylish too. Maybe I'll post some pictures soon and yall can tell me if I look like a freak. (Please withhold all mean sarcastic comments due to that wide open door I just left. I'm a bit sensitive right now and don't know if I would able to tell if you were teasing).
And um, a few responses to comments:
--Fly guy: Chunky. Arizona, New Mexico... I admit I don't know my states, but seriously, I thought you were from Arizona. That's where the Keefe's and Schroomie #1 are from (right?) and where you met them (right?). Happiness for seeing the lady soon. :)
--Anita Marie: "I NEED A MARIE!"
--Hollywho and Naomi: I miss you guys too!
--Naomi: Where's Chris? He hasn't emailed me in forever. You know the princess can't handle being ignored.
--Shannon: No wonder food lifts your spirits! Consider the food of your location! I know it would lift MY spirits!
Saturday, July 23, 2005
Medication, Clothing, and Comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment